Flexible, Efficient, Secure
Find out What Our ORNet Solutions Can Do for Your Hospital
ORNet - Medical Imaging and Device Management Solutions
Centralized management solution for Operating Room devices and patient data
Advanced Image Flow Management Solution for Cost-Effective Medical Organizations
Centralized management system for pathological imaging and telepathology
Enhancing Patient Care with Remote Media Files Management
Bait Partner Participates in TalTech University Praktikakohvik 2023
Today, we participated in TalTech University’s Praktikakohvik / Internship Café 2023. The event provided us […]
Histopathology Training Days & Fair in Finland
We are excited to announce that Bait Partner OU will be exhibiting at the Histopathology […]
ORNet Surgery 3.0 Technical Training
On November 18th, we organized a technical training for our new surgery solution, ORNet Surgery […]
Latest Blog Posts
Backward Traceability of Medical Samples: Why It Matters and How to Do It
Medical laboratories play a critical role in the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases. However, […]
How Containers & Cassette Verification During Macro Processing Significantly Helps with Patient Security
Patient security is a top priority in any medical field, and pathology is no exception. […]
Overcoming Challenges in the Operating Room – The Role of ORNet Surgery
Operating rooms (ORs) are the lifeblood of hospitals, serving as the places where surgeons perform […]
SEE ORNET ...
ORNet - dedicated medical solutions for operating room device management and integration, solutions for medical imaging and image management. We ease the workflow for medical professionals and increase patient safety by integrating IT, imaging, medical and other products into one network. Bait Partner is an owner of ORNet trademark and manufacturer of all ORNet products. Company was established in 2003 with a strong background in data security and audio-video solutions. From 2009 it is focused on design, manufacture and installation of medical devices. We take pride in being the first ones to bring to market a fully certified medical solution for medical device integration and image/audio/video management that was not tied to any particular input-output devices or brands. Our team consists of highly skilled specialists with decades of experience as well as young freshly graduated talents to ensure constant flow of fresh ideas and further development. Audited by TÜV Nord, we are guided by quality systems in product development, manufacture, sales and installation of medical solutions.
- High efficiency of device management from one point of use.
- Pre-set user specified defaults on devices e.g. surgeon related light combinations and table setups.
- Maintain identical user interfaces between different OR-s, less device specific training needed.
- Can be installed inside current facilities.
- Efficiency is increased with a "Shut Down" feature allowing quick and easy transition of all devices into sleep mode for cleaning and faster turn-around time.
- Open solution, not tied to any brands, existing devices can be integrated into the system.
- Scalable solution expands according to the needs of a specific room and its functions.
- Allows using devices from different areas in one and the same, seamless system.
- Transformable user interface allows the solution to adapt into the needs of recovery rooms as a monitoring system and Pathologies as a material management and documentation tool.