Flexible, Efficient, Secure
Find out What Our ORNet Solutions Can Do for Your Hospital
ORNet - Medical Imaging and Device Management Solutions
On November 18th, we organized a technical training for our new surgery solution, ORNet Surgery 3.0, where we got the […]
We are glad to announce that the ORNet Editor 2.0 is ready and live. ORNet Editor 2.0 is a full-scale […]
The New ORNet Consultation Module is Ready – Come and See It Live at Lung Pathology Training in Pori
It is here! After months of planning, designing, and testing, we are thrilled to announce that our new Consultation Module […]
For surgical procedures, ensuring high-quality patient care is the goal of hospitals. However, the situation can instantly go sideways because […]
Often referred to as “Bridge between Science and Medicine”, Pathology is the study of disease. It helps to understand the […]
Machine learning is a term that has been on the lips of many experts over the past few years. And […]
SEE ORNET ...
ORNet - dedicated medical solutions for operating room device management and integration, solutions for medical imaging and image management. We ease the workflow for medical professionals and increase patient safety by integrating IT, imaging, medical and other products into one network. Bait Partner is an owner of ORNet trademark and manufacturer of all ORNet products. Company was established in 2003 with a strong background in data security and audio-video solutions. From 2009 it is focused on design, manufacture and installation of medical devices. We take pride in being the first ones to bring to market a fully certified medical solution for medical device integration and image/audio/video management that was not tied to any particular input-output devices or brands. Our team consists of highly skilled specialists with decades of experience as well as young freshly graduated talents to ensure constant flow of fresh ideas and further development. Audited by TÜV Nord, we are guided by quality systems in product development, manufacture, sales and installation of medical solutions.
- High efficiency of device management from one point of use.
- Pre-set user specified defaults on devices e.g. surgeon related light combinations and table setups.
- Maintain identical user interfaces between different OR-s, less device specific trainings needed.
- Can be installed inside current facilities.
- Efficiency is increased with a "Shut Down" feature allowing quick and easy transition of all devices into sleep mode for cleaning and faster turn-around time.
- Open solution, not tied to any brands, existing devices can be integrated into the system.
- Scalable solution expands according to the needs of a specific room and it’s functions.
- Allows using devices from different areas in one and the same, seamless system.
- Transformable user interface allows solution to adapt also into the needs of recovery rooms as a monitoring system and Pathologies as a material management and documentation tool.